Tomorrow my sweet boys will be attending day care for the first time ever for Lucas and Ory, and Evan hasn't gone since he was a toddler. I admit I am nervous for them. All of the what if's keep popping in my head. What if Ory doesn't like it and cries all day? What if Lucas hates it and is snotty? What if Evan gets in a fight? All of the worse case scenarios are running ramped through my head. Daddy doesn't have any of the same issues going on. It isn't fair.
I am excited to start work though, but that is making me nervous as well. I have worked summers for years but that really wasn't work, it was like going and hanging out at your favorite spot laughing, talking, and helping a few customers along the way. I am nervous because this is a busy florist. The manager had told me that they have a weekend coming up where they have five weddings in one day. The store does do other things like sell some furniture and home decor, which I can handle. I just have lots of scenarios running through my head about how I could fail.
Gregory always says that I over analyze everything. I get it, I spend too much time going over scenarios in my head. I just hate making bad choices or feeling unprepared. For some reason making myself crazy with possible scenarios makes me feel more secure that I can handle whatever the day is going to throw my way. The problem is, the scenarios I imagine never happen. I just waste all of my time nerving myself up for nothing. Oh, life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment