Sunday, August 8, 2010
Why are things always so difficult?
The fact remains that I want this job. I want to work outside the home where I am able to be around other adults and do something that I enjoy. I am ready to go to work Tuesday and I have daycare set up for them, but now that I am really looking at it...its not going to work. Well maybe it will. I found the Wisconsin Government website where you apply for day care assistance and everything else. The cut off for income for day care assistance is gross 3,998 a month. That is the max that a family of 5 can bring home every month. With what Greg is bringing home in income gross monthly it only allows me to bring home around 1400. Which I figured to around 350 a week gross and about 8.50 an hour. The florist has not been able to tell me what my rate of pay will be due to the fact that the HR manager is out for the week, but I will find out on Monday. So if I make over 8.50 we have to pay ALL day care expenses out of pocket. For the day care that I have found that meets our needs it is 165 a week for Lucas, 165 a week for Ory, and 137 a week for Evan until school starts then he will only need care after school which will be 6 bucks an hour. So we are looking at 467 a week for the month of August and then 450 after Evan is in school. Oh I forgot that we will get a 10% discount for having more than one child enrolled. So that brings it down to 420 for all three all day and 405 for when Evan is in school. I won't even make that much every week! This is so extremely frustrating! I love my boys, but I have been a SAHM for over 4 years and I miss working. I guess we will find out Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment